Today, 30th Jan 2023, A Coronavirus Vaccination Bus is situated in the Ash Centre Car Park on Ash Hill Road until 4 pm. The Bus is offering to those eligible:
- Autumn Booster & Primary Vaccination Course available
- Overseas Vaccination Verification Service available
- A vaccination Certificate, UK GP registration & Photographic ID required
You do not need an address, GP or NHS Number, to get a vaccine Immigration status does not matter.
To use this walk-in vaccination bus service, eligible children aged between 5 & 17 must not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 12 weeks. For Eliegable Adults aged 18+ they must be at least 8 weeks between primary doses, 91 days between booster doses & not tested positive for Covid19 in the last 4 weeks.
If you are unsure if you are eligible, please visit the Bus and the friendly staff will confirm if you are eligible.
Other bus locations
The bus is visiting the following nearby towns and villages for walk-in vaccination/boosters. Please note the times may change depending on weather, and driver availability. Those interested in receiving the Pfizer vaccine should visit as early as possible.
- Monday 30th January Ash Parish Council Car Park, Ash Centre, Ash Hill Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 5DP 10 am – 5 pm
- Tuesday 31st January Windle Valley Centre, Bagshot, GU19 5AQ 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday 1st February Camberley Health Centre, 159 Frimley Road, Camberley, GU15 2QA 10 am – 5 pm
- Thursday 2nd February Waitrose Frimley, Frimley High Street, Frimley, GU16 7JD 10 am – 5 pm
- Pfizer Friday 3rd February Heatherside Sainsburys Car Park, Heather Ridge Arcade, Camberley, GU15 1AX 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday 4th February Bagshot Waitrose Car Park, London Road, Bagshot, GU19 5DG 10 am – 2.30 pm
How to get a booster dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
There are 2 booster doses of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine you may be able to get:
- a 1st booster for everyone aged 16 and over, and some people aged 12 to 15 who are at high risk from COVID-19, once they have completed their primary COVID-19 vaccination course
- a seasonal booster (autumn booster) for some people, including those aged 50 years or over, those at high risk from COVID-19 or who are pregnant, and frontline health and social care workers
If you’ve not had a 1st booster dose yet, you’re still eligible and can book anytime. If you’re eligible for both, you only need 1 booster during the autumn.