Christmas donations for local family’s update
The local Food Parcels Project team has told Ash Parish News that they have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the local community. There is however still more work to do and the Food Parcels Project team kindly ask for donations of Christmas Wrap and Preserves (.e.g Cranberry Sauce, Jam, Marmalade, pickle chutney). This is to give out Christmas hampers to local families in crisis. Last year the community came together and donated both festive treats and essential items to those most in need.
Where to donate
Donations can be delivered to:
- The Chapel on wharf Rd on Wednesdays 9am-2pm
- St Marys church on Vale Road on Tuesdays / Fridays / Sundays 10am-12noon
- Text 07730609446 to arrange other times
- Food donations for local families may also be left within the Co-op in Wharf Road.
Please deliver before 19th December 2021.
What to donate
- Christmas Wrap
- Christmas / Festive themed foods