Future Bus Network Consultation
To help shape the Future Bus Network, SCC have opened a public consultation from Thursday, 3 November 2022 to Friday, 6 January 2023. This is to help shape what the Future Bus Network will look like by giving your views on their proposals for:
- Bus route and supporting infrastructure investment,
- Maintaining or changing bus services where relevant to increase patronage or better reflect existing patronage, and
- Expanding the number of Digital Demand Responsive Transport (DDRT) services for a more flexible transport offer to residents.
How to take part
- Complete the online survey. The survey is compatible with speech recognition software and screen readers. https://www.surreysays.co.uk/environment-and-infrastructure/future-bus-network-consultation/
- Complete the hard copy survey. This is available in libraries, local council offices and on buses in affected areas of Surrey.
- Request for a hard copy survey to be sent directly to you in either the standard, Easy Read or Large Print format:
Call: 0300 200 1003
SMS text: 07860 053 465 or 07527 182 861 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1005
The final proposals that are drawn up following the consultation will be considered by Surrey County Council’s executive decision-making body (Cabinet) in early 2023. Any agreed changes to bus services will be communicated to residents and stakeholders from June 2023, with the changes coming into effect from early September 2023.
Visit www.surreycc.gov.uk/transportconsultations for consultation updates.