St Marys Christmas Market & Carols by Candlelight
St Marys Church, Ash Vale, is hosting a Christmas Market on Sunday 12 December 2021 4 pm – 6 pm. It’s the first Christmas Market Event that St Marys has held and invites residents to shop local for unique and beautiful Christmas gifts. In addition to the Christmas atmosphere, the event also advertises mulled wine, food, and a raffle. After the market, an open-air (outdoors) carol service will be held by candlelight. Hot chocolate and Mulled wine will be on offer to keep the congregation warm whilst all the favourite carols are sung. Everyone is welcome with no need to book.
No booking is necessary for the market of carol service and entry is free.
- Market: Sunday 12 December 2021 4 pm – 6 pm
- Carols by Candlelight: Sunday 12 December 2021 6 pm
- Entry: Free
- Address: 203 Vale Rd, Ash Vale, Surrey GU12 5JE
Food Parcel Donations
St Marys Church continues to collect donations for the Food Parcels Project team who is planning to give out Christmas hampers to local families in crisis. Project Manager Alex Sanderson told Ash Parish news that;
“Donations of Christmas food, treats, toiletries, and toys would be hugely appreciated and can be dropped off any time up to the 19th of December.”
Where to donate
Donations can be delivered to:
- The Chapel on wharf Rd on Wednesdays 9am-2pm
- St Marys church on Vale Road on Tuesdays / Fridays / Sundays 10am-12noon
- Text 07730609446 to arrange other times
Please deliver before 19th December 2021.
What to donate
- Christmas / Festive themed foods
Food donations for local families may also be left within the Co-op in Wharf Road.
Upcoming events at St Mary’s