Large Barn Fire in Tongham

Large Barn Fire in Tongham

Anyone outside within 5 miles of Ash Parish this evening must have seen a huge plume of black smoke. The smoke was caused by a barn fire in Poyle Road, which attracted onlookers from all directions. Surrey Fire & Rescue Service were swiftly on hand to deal with the incident. Tweets from their Twitter account below:

1 thought on “Large Barn Fire in Tongham”

  1. Pingback: Stories of 2020 that made Ash Parish News - Ash Parish News

Join the Conversation

Scroll to Top